Crunchy Taco Bake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2c. onions, chopped
- 1-15oz. can hot chili with beans
- 1-15oz. can tomato sauce
- 1-6oz. can tomato paste
- 1 1/2.t. chili powder
- 1/2t. salt
- 2c. corn chips, coarsley crushed
- 1c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumble ground beef in a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Add onion, microwave on high 4-6 minutes. Stir to break up meat. Drain.
- Stir in chili with beans , tomato sauce, tomato paste, chili powder and salt.
- Microwave on high 6-8 minutes. Sprinkle 1 c. corn chips in 8x8 baking dish.
- Spoon meat mixture over chips. Top with remaining corn chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on high 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce and salsa.