Peanut Butter Pieces
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1c. peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. chocolate chips
- Place butter in large bowl and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. When butter is melted, add sugar, crumbs, and peanut butter.
- Mix until smooth; press into 8x8 dish; microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Put chocolate chips in large bowl and microwave at 50 % for 3-4 minutes; stir several times while cooking.
- When melted, spread over peanut butter layer; chill. Cut into squares and store in airtight container.