Ham and Pasta Skillet
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 can Campbell's condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1c. milk
- 1T. spicy brown mustard
- 2c. fresh broccoli flowerets or frozen broccoli cuts
- 3c. cooked medium shell macaroni ( about 2c. dry)
- 1 1/2 c. cooked ham cut in matchstick-thin strips (8oz)
- Red onion wedges for garnish
- In 10 inch skillet, combine soup, milk and mustard. Over medium heat, heat to boiling.
- Stir in broccoli. Return to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 5 mins. or until broccoli is tender. Stir in macaroni and ham. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, arrange mixture on platter. Garnish with onion, if desired.
- Makes: about 6c. or 4 servings
- Prep time: 20 mins.
- Cook time: 15 mins.
- Chicken and Pasta Skillet: Prepare Ham and Pasta Skillet as directed above, except substitute 2T. Dijon-style mustard for the spicy brown mustard, 3c. cooked radiator pasta (about 2c. dry) for the shell macaroni and 1 1/2 c. cooked chicken strips for the ham.