4 Cheese Macaroni
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4c. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/4c. butter
- 1/4c. all purpose flour
- 2 1/2c. milk
- 1c. shredded provolone cheese
- 1c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1t. ea. salt & pepper
- 1c. mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/2c. Parmesan cheese
- 1t. Paprika
- Cook macaroni until al dente. Drain. Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 2 qt. casserole dish. Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour. Slowly whisk in milk and bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring until sauce thickens. Add Provolone, cheddar, mustard, salt & pepper.
- Stir until cheese melts. Combine sauce and cooked macaroni. Stir in mozzarella.
- Turn into buttered casserole dish. Top with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30-40 mins. or until bubbly and top is brown.