Bowties w/ Sausage,Tomato, & Onions
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2t. olive oil
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2t. red pepper flakes
- 1/2c. diced onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1(28oz) can Italian plum tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2c. heavy cream
- 1/2t. salt
- 1(12oz) pkg. bowtie pasta
- 3T. parsley
- Heat oil, cook sausage, pepper flakes about 7 mins. Stir in onion and garlic.
- Cook until tender. Stir in tomatoes, cream and salt. Simmer until thick, 8-10 mins.
- Meanwhile cook pasta 8-10 mins. Drain. Stir cooked pasta into sauce, heat.
- Sprinkle each serving with parsley.