Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. (7oz) spaghetti
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16oz) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15-16oz) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1T. chili powder
- 1t. salt
- 1 1/4c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti as directed. While spaghetti is cooking, cook beef and onion. Drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt; breaking up tomatoes.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat about 10 minutes; stirring until as thick as you'd like.
- Drain spaghetti; divide among dinner plates. Top with beef mixture;sprinkle with cheese.