Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2T. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1c. olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/3c. sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- 1/2c. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2T. capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1c. smoked mozzarella, cubed
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over med. high heat. Add garlic and onion, saute until translucent.
- Add tomato, olives, pepperoni, mushrooms, capers, salt and pepper and simmer until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook 8-10 mins. or until al dente; drain. Add warm sauce to pasta and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Mix well and serve immediately.
- Serves: 6