Ham Creole with Noodles
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3 1/2 c. cubed cooked lean ham
- 2-8oz cans tomato sauce
- 1c. diced celery
- 1/2c. diced green pepper
- 1/2c. water
- 1T. minced onion
- 1/2t. oregano
- 1/2t. garlic salt
- 1/4t. salt
- 1/8t. pepper
- 1/2 of a 1 lb. pkg. egg noodles
- In a large saucepan combine ham, tomato sauce, celery, green pepper, water, onion and seasoning.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cover and simmer 10 minutes more. Prepare noodles as directed. Drain.
- Serve ham sauce over hot noodles.