Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2c. chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2t. Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2t. chili powder
- 1/4t. black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2t. bottled hot pepper sauce
- dash cayenne pepper
- 10to 12 oz. dried spaghetti
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan or a dutch oven cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain. Stir in the mushroom soup, tomato soup, Italian seasoning, chili powder, black pepper, hot pepper sauce, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to boiling, reduce heat. Simmer, covered for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to pkg. directions; drain well.
- Serve sauce over hot spaghetti. If desired, serve with Parmesan cheese.
- Makes 6 servings.