Noodles w/ Onion, Bacon & Parmesan
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2t. thyme
- 1/8t. red pepper flakes
- 1t. salt
- 3/4lb. linguine
- 1/2c. Parmesan
- 2T. parsley
- 1/2t. black pepper
- Cook bacon until crisp. Pour off all but 2T. of fat.
- Add onions, thyme, red pepper flakes, and 1/4t. salt. Cook until onions are brown.
- Cook noodles about 12 mins. Drain, reserving 1c. pasta water.
- Toss noodles with bacon, onions 3/4c. of reserved pasta water, Parmesan, parsley and remaining 3/4t. salt and pepper.
- If sauce is to thick add more water. Serve with Parmesan.