Pasta Pepperoni Pie*
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 pound linguine or spaghetti
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced 1/4 inch thick and then quartered (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4t. salt
- 1/4t. pepper
- 2T. butter or margarine, cut into bits
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain in a colander and rinse well with cool water.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Grease a 9 inch square glass baking dish. In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, eggs, pepperoni, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Scrape into the prepared dish, smoothing the top. Dot with bits of butter.
- Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut and serve warm or at room temp.