Pasta with Fresh Tomato-Garlic Sauce
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3/4 lb. linguine
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3T. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4c. chopped fresh basil or 1T. dried
- 1/2t. dried oregano
- 1t. salt
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Croutons, for garnish
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente according to the pkg. directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, oil, garlic, basil, oregano, and salt.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the bowl with the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and croutons, if desired, and serve.