Savory Spaghetti Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2c. chopped onion
- 1/4c. chopped green pepper
- 2T. butter
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1c. shredded sharp process cheese
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Cook beef, onion, and green pepper in butter until meat is lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir to separate meat particles. Add soups, water, and garlic; heat.
- Blend with 1/2c. cheese and cooked spaghetti in a 3 qt. casserole; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350 oven 30 mins or until bubbling and hot.
- Serves: 4 to 6