Garlic & Herb Scalloped Potatoes
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, divided
3 lb (1.3kilo) baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
2 Tbsp. (30mL) unsalted butter, melted
2 cups (480mL) fat free, low sodium chicken stock
1 cup (240mL) 2% milk
vegetable oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Lightly spray a 4 quart (4L) shallow baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
3. Arrange half the sliced potatoes in dish and sprinkle with half the Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb.
4. Layer the rest of the potatoes on top.
5. Combine melted butter, chicken stock and milk.
6. Pour carefully over potatoes and sprinkle remaining Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb on top (dish can be prepared up to this point and refrigerated until ready to cook).
7. Bake, uncovered for an hour and a half, or until potatoes are tender.