Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1-8oz. cantainer of sour cream
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1/4c. butter
- 1 1/2 c. grated cheese
- 1/3c. chopped green onion
- 1t. salt
- 1/4t. pepper
- Cook potatoes with peeling on. Boil until just done, 20-25 mins. Cool.
- Pull peeling off with knife.
- Using large size grater, grate potatoes.
- In a skillet, melt butter and cheese.
- Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream and chopped green onion, salt, and pepper.
- Pour potatoes in a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Pour sour cream mixture over top.
- Dot with 2T. butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 mins.