Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 teaspoons (10mL) Molly McButter® Natural Butter Flavor Sprinkles
4 medium potatoes, baked
1/4 tsp (1.25mL) crushed oregano leaves
1/4 cup (60mL) chopped red and green bell peppers
4 Tbsp. (60mL) shredded low-fat Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup (120mL) canned diced tomatoes, drained
Mrs. Dash Extra® Spicy Seasoning Blend, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Slice open tops of baked potatoes and scoop potato from shells (leaving a 1/4 inch (6cm) of potato on skin) into medium bowl.
3. Add Molly McButter® Natural Butter Flavor Sprinkles, oregano, red and green bell peppers and diced tomatoes; mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
5. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Top with diced tomatoes.
7. Bake 10 minutes or until potatoes are heated through and cheese is melted.
8. Shake on Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy, if desired