Oven Roasted Potatoes
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 lb. potatoes
- 1/4c. olive oil
- 1T. minced garlic
- 1T. chopped dried herb
- 1/2t. kosher salt
- 2T. minced Italian parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 475. Mix oil, herbs, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a heavy fry pan or, for larger quantities, a roasting or sheet pan.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning pieces during roasting so all surfaces brown.
- The smaller the potatoes or pieces are, the less time they will take to cook.
- Roasted potatoes will hold in a 120 degree oven for 30 minutes. After that they will dry out.
- Sprinkle with parsley, toss lightly, and serve.