Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 Tbsp. (15ml) Mrs. Dash® Minced Onion Medley Seasoning Blend
2 cups (500ml) cottage cheese, 1% fat
2 cups (500ml) mashed potatoes, cooked
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup (125ml) sour cream
1/2 cup (125ml) green onions, sliced
2 Tbsp. (30ml) Parmesan cheese
vegetable oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (225°C).
2. In food processor beat cottage cheese until creamy, then add mashed potatoes, sour cream, eggs and Mrs. Dash® Minced Onion Medley.
3. Stir in green onions.
4. Lightly spray a 9 inch (23cm) pie dish with vegetable oil spray.
5. Spoon potato mixture into dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake on midle rack of oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until pie is puffed and golden.