Potato & Bacon Hash w/ Bell Pepper
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 6 slices of bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut and diced
- 2t. minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper, cut and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut and diced
- 8 potatoes, peeled, chopped into small dice and blanched
- salt & pepper
- In skillet cook bacon until crisp. Reserve bacon on paper towels.
- Use 2T. of bacon drippings to saute onions, garlic and bell peppers until soft.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender and crispy. Add reserved bacon and season to taste.