Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1T. olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4c. Parmesan cheese
- 1c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2t. salt
- 1/8t. pepper
- 2T. butter
- Peel and slice potatoes in 1/4 inch slices. Oil 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Combine two cheeses, reserving some for topping. Arrange potatoes, tomatoes and onion slices in layers; sprinkle each layer with cheese and seasonings.
- Dot with butter and bake uncovered at 400 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for an additional 20 minutes.