Spicy Steak Fries
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
2 Tbsp. (30mL) olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Wash and cut potatoes into wedges, do not peel.
3. Dry potato slices in paper towels.
4. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with Mrs. Das®h Extra Spicy, olive oil, and garlic.
5. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and lay wedges on baking sheet, one side down.
6. Place potatoes in oven and bake for 20 minutes, turn and bake another 15 minutes or until wedges brown and potatoes are tender.