Sunday Brunch Potatoes*
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 pound bacon, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 large russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1t. salt
- 1/4t. pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a medium baking dish. Cook bacon and onion in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in potatoes, salt, pepper and eggs; mix well.
- Pour potato mixture into prepared dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temp to 375.
- Bake potatoes until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces to serve.