Twice Baked Potatoes
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 Tbsp. (15mL) Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
4 medium baking potatoes
1/4 cup (60mL) reduced fat sour cream
1/4 cup (60mL) 2% milk
2 Tbsp. (30mL) unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
3. Pierce skins with fork.
4. Place potatoes directly on oven rack.
5. Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
6. Cut lengthwise slice from top of each potato.
7. Scoop out potato, leaving 1/4 inch (6cm) thick shells.
8. Mash potato flesh in bowl.
9. Add sour cream, milk, butter and Mrs. Dash® Original Blend; mix well.
10. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
11. Place filled potatoes in baking dish.
12. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.