UNFRIED POTATO SKINS
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
Nonstick cooking spray
1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 baking potatoes (about 8 ounces each), baked and cooled
1/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
Toppings: nonfat sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, salsa
1. Heat oven to 425 F. Coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Mix bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin and salt on waxed paper.
3. Cut potatoes in quarters lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
4. Brush shells with mayonnaise, then coat in crumb mixture.
5. Bake on cookie sheet 25 minutes. Turn over; bake 25 minutes longer or until crisp.
Serve with toppings.