Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2lb. chicken drummettes (about 24)
- 2T. honey
- 2T. ketchup
- 1T. red pepper sauce
- 1T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3c. ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 350. Line jelly roll pan with foil. Remove skin from chicken.
- Mix honey, ketchup, pepper sauce and worcestershire sauce in resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken. Seal bag and refrigerate, turning occasionally at least 15 mins. but no longer than 24 hours.
- Place chicken in pan; sprinkle with paprika. Bake uncovered about 30 mins. or until crisp and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers or thickest pieces are cut.
- Serve with dressing.