Chili Chicken Wings
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 12 chicken wings (about 2 lb.)
- 2T. butter, melted
- 2T. white wine vinegar
- 2t. chili powder
- 1/2t. salt
- Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces; discard tips.
- Cut off excess skin; discard. Set oven control to broil.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large plastic bag with zipper top; add chicken and shake until evenly coated.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Broil chicken with tops 5 to 7 inches from heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until done.
- Makes: 6 servings