Ranch Chicken with Cheese
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley original ranch salad dressing
- 1T. all purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine dressing and flour in a shallow bowl. Coat each chicken breast with dressing mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking pan. Combine Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle on chicken.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.