Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. A1 steak sauce
- 1/2c. prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1t. dried basil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast halves
- 6c. mixed salad greens
- 1/4lb.snow peas, blanched and halved
- 1c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 med. red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese
- In small bowl, combine steak sauce, dressing and basil. Place chicken in glass dish; coat with 1/4c. marinade.
- Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally. Arrange salad greens, snow peas, mushrooms and pepper slices on 6 individual salad plates; set aside.
- In small saucepan, over med. heat, heat remaining marinade mixture; keep warm.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Grill over med. heat for 8-10 mins. or until done, turning occasionally.
- Thinly slice chicken; arrange over salad greens and drizzle warm dressing over prepared salad.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Makes: 6 servings.