Pasta Salad with Tomatoes & Mozzarella
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. pasta shells
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1/2c. black olives
- 4 to 5 leaves fresh basil
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- 3T. extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Prepare pasta as directed.
- Meanwhile in large bowl halve the tomatoes, and add olives, chopped basil and Mozzarella, cut in pieces about the size of the tomatoes.
- When the pasta is ready, drain. Add a spoon of olive oil, mix and let cool.
- Otherwise rinse with cold water and let water drip away.
- Add pasta to the tomatoes, add olive oil, and salt to taste.