Source of Recipe
Goes great with beer and Sunday football. Also taste great the next day heated up. Great for company.
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. fresh hamburger buns
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 3/4c. mayo
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 5T. chopped green onion, chopped celery, chopped green peppers and chopped olives
- Mix all ingredients well and then spread generously on buns by the halves.
- Lay a sheet of foil paper over the bunsteads and place in oven at 250 for 1/2 hr.
- Then remove foil and broil bunsteads for about 4 mins. Remove from oven and let cool.