Chicken Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (11 3/4 oz.) Pepperidge Farm Frozen Mozzarella Garlic Cheese Bread
- 1T. vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 med. onion, sliced
- 1 small green or red pepper, cut into 2 inch strips
- Prepare bread according to pkg. directions. Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Remove chicken. Add pepper and onion and cook until tender. Return chicken to skillet and heat through.
- Spoon chicken mixture on bottom bread half and top with remaining bread half.
- Cut into quarters.
- Makes: 4 sandwiches