Grilled Cajun Chicken Sandwich
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 skinless, boneless med. chicken breast halves
- olive oil for cooking
- 1/2 to 1t. Cajun seasoning
- 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 2 to 4 T. Thousand Island salad dressing
- few dashed bottled hot pepper sauce
- red sweet pepper strips
- 4 Kaiser or whole wheat buns, split and toasted.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry. Place each breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound to just less than 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush with oil; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Grill or broil as directed.
- Spread buns with Thousand Island salad dressing mixed with a few dashes of pepper sauce.
- Top with red peppers, lettuce and bun tops.
- Makes: 4 sandwiches