Ham & Cheese Melt
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices cooked ham
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- Non stick cooking spray
- Top each of 4 slices of bread with 2 slices ham, 2 slices cheese and 2 slices tomato.
- Cover with remaining bread.
- Coat frying pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook sandwiches, 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn, cook 3-4 minutes longer or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.