Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Source of Recipe
Chocoholics will spoon this fabulously rich sauce over brownies, chocolate cake and more.
List of Ingredients
- 3/4c. sugar
- 3/4c. heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2c. Karo light corn syrup
- 2T. butter
- 1 pkg. (8oz) semisweet chocolate
- 1t. vanilla
- In large saucepan combine sugar, cream, corn syrup, and butter.
- Stirring constantly, bring to full boil over med. heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate until melted. Stir in vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream. Store in refrigerator.
- Makes: about 2 1/4 cups