Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
Source of Recipe
No one will guess you whipped up this sauce in minutes. Great for a last minute company dessert.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4c. heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2c. semisweet chocolate chips
- In 1 1/2 qt. microwavable bowl combine corn syrup, peanut butter, and cream.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until boiling. Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Serve warm over ice cream. Store in refrigerator.
- Makes: about 1 1/4 cups
- Note: To reheat, microwave uncovered on low about 1 1/2 minutes, just until pourable.