Rib Ticklin' BBQ Sauce
Source of Recipe
This recipe can easily be doubled.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2c. Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2c. ketchup
- 1/2c. finely choped onion
- 1/4c. cider vinegar
- 1/4c. prepared mustard
- 1/4c. Worcestershire sauce
- In 1 1/2 qt. saucepan,combine corn syrup, ketchup, onion, vinegar, mustard and worcestershire.
- Stirring frequently, bring to boil over med.-high heat. Reduce heat; boil gently 15 mins. or until thickened.
- Brush on chicken, ribs, or beef during last 15-20 mins. of grilling, turning frequently.
- Heat remaining sauce to serve with meat.
- Makes: about 2 cups