Frozen Pudding Pops
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2c. cold 2% milk
- 1 (4 serving size) Jello instant pudding & pie filling (any flavor)
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Spoon into six 5 ounce paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden pop sticks or plastic spoons into each for a handle.
- Freeze 5 hours or until firm. Place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds.
- Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop. Store leftovers in freezer.