Snickers Pop ables Pops
Source of Recipe
1 12-oz. bag POP'ABLESŪ SNICKERSŪ Brand Candies, chopped
1 5.9-oz. box instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups milk (to prepare pudding)
Colored candy sprinkles
8 craft sticks (wide size)
8 popsicle molds (used in the photo above) or plastic cups
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Spray the molds or plastic cups with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Prepare pudding mix according to the package directions. Fold in the chopped POP'ABLESŪ SNICKERSŪ Brand Candies, before transferring the mixture to the molds or cups.
3. Insert a craft stick in the center of each one.
4. Freeze until set, about 2 hours.
5. To remove the pops, briefly dip each container in a bowl of warm water, just enough to loosen the pop from the mold.
6. Roll each pop in a small bowl filled with colorful candy sprinkles.
7. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
Makes 8 pops