All American Beef Stew
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Minced Onion Medley Seasoning Blend
1 1/2 tsp (7.5mL) Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
1 lb (454g) lean beef stew meat
1 cup (240mL) carrots
1/2 cup (120mL) celery
1 1/2 cups (360mL) red-skinned potatoes
1 1/2 cups (360mL) cut green beans, fresh, frozen or canned
1 cup (240mL) low sodium beef broth
1 cup (240mL) canned low sodium diced tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Cut beef into 1 1/2 inch (1.75cm) pieces.
3. Cut celery into 1/2 inch (1.25cm) slices, cut carrots into 1 inch (2.5cm) chunks, and cube potatoes.
4. Place meat in a nonstick skillet and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
5. Combine stew meat, carrots, celery, Mrs. Dash® Minced Onion Medley, potatoes, green beans, broth and Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic in a large heavy Dutch oven.
6. Cook at 300°F (150°C) for 3 hours.