Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 lb. grated Cheddar cheese
- 4c. milk + 1soup can
- 2T. butter
- 2T. corn starch
- 1/2t. ea. salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic salt
- 7 med. potatoes, diced to 1inch and boiled
- Add soup, 1/2 can broth, 1 can milk, and stir. Add cheese and milk.
- Stir in corn starch with rest of broth, add to soup. Add spices and butter.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15-20 mins. Add boiled potatoes, simmer 15 mins. more.
- Top with chives and bacon bits. For best taste, let cool and reheat.