Chilly Day Beef Hot Pot
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2lb. ground beef
- 3 1/2 T. steak sauce
- 1 egg
- 1(46 oz) can vegetable -tomato juice
- 2 envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 1(15 oz) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1(14 oz) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1can mixed vegetables
- 1c. fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix ground beef with steak sauce and egg; shape into 1 inch meatballs. Heat vegetable-tomato juice to boiling.
- Stir in onion soup mix; cover, simmer 10 minutes. Place meatballs in simmering soup; cover, simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in kidney beans, pinto beans, and mixed vegetables.
- To garnish, sprinkle chopped parsley over individual servings of soup.