Dumpling 'N Chicken Stew
Source of Recipe
Betty Crocker Recipes from 1957
List of Ingredients
- 12 oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1can cream of celery soup
- 1can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of water
- 1/8t. celery seeds
- 14 oz. can boneless chicken fricassee, cut smaller
- 1/4c. Bisquick
- 1/4c. water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1c. Bisquick
- 1/3c. milk
- 1/4c. chopped parsley
- Cook vegetables in 1/2 c. boiling salted water 7 minutes.
- Add soups, water, celery seeds and bring to a boil. Add chicken.
- Mix 1/4c. Bisquick with water; stir in; cook until thickened.
- Season. Mix Bisquick, milk, parsley, and drop by spoonfuls on hot mixture.
- Cook over low heat 10 minutes uncovered and 10 minutes covered.
- Serves: 4 to 6.