Hot Crab Spread
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 Tbsp. (15mL) Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
6 Oz. (168g) can of crabmeat
2 Tbsp. (30mL) finely chopped green onion
1 Tbsp. (15mL) fresh lemon juice
8 oz. (225g) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup (120mL) nonfat plain yogurt
2 tsp (10mL) fresh parsley, chopped
2 Tbsp. (30mL) grated Parmesan cheese
vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in medium bowl; mix well.
3. Spray baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.