Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 12-18 doves
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. sherry
- 1/4t. oregano
- 1/4t. crushed rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- Place doves, breast side down, in a 15x12 baking dish. Saute onions in a little butter.
- Mix onions with soup, sherry, and herbs. Pour mixture over doves.
- Cover tightly and cook for one hour at 350, turning occasionally.
- Add sour cream and stir. Continue baking for 20 mins.