Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 6 quail or 12 doves
- 6T. butter
- 3T. flour
- 2c. chicken broth
- 1/2c. sherry
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked rice
- Season quail or dove with salt and pepper. Brown in a heavy skillet in 6T. butter.
- Remove quail to baking dish. Add flour to butter in skillet and stir well.
- Slowly add chicken broth, sherry, salt and peper to taste. Blend well and pour over quail.
- Cover baking dish and bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done. Serve with cooked rice.
- Doves may be used also. Serves:6