Hot Fudge Cake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk, oil & vanilla until smooth
- Spread in an ungreased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa;sprinkle over batter
- Pour hot water over all; do not stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes
- Serve warm. Top with whipped cream or ice cream if desired