Source of Recipe
Hard to stir!!
List of Ingredients
- 2 pounds of peanut butter
- 1 pound of butter
- 2 pounds of powdered sugar (10 cups)
- 2 twelve ounce packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 of one bar of paraffin wax
- toothpicks for dipping
- waxed paper
- Place waxed paper onto cookie sheets and set aside
- Cream peanut butter and butter until combined well.
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time. Mix well (this is the hardest part!)
- Roll peanut butter mixture into 400 one inch balls & set aside
- Melt chocolate and paraffin wax in a double boiler. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate!
- Dip the peanut butter balls using the toothpicks into the chocolate. Leave small portion of the ball uncoated.
- Let cool on waxed paper
- Store in a cool place
The paraffin wax helps the chocolate become shiny when it cools.