'Italian Bake' Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef or bulk italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease 9 inch pie pan
- Cook ground beef (or sausage) until brown; drain.
- Stir in tomato, peas, and italian seasoning; spread in pan
- Stir bisquick, milk, and eggs with a fork until blended.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve with pizza sauce if desired.
Makes 6-8 servings.