Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups bisquick
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9x2" baking dish
- Cook beef and onion in 10" skillet; drain
- Stir in soup, vegetables, & milk.
- Stir Bisquick and water in baking dish until moistened; spread evenly.
- Spread beef mixture over batter; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Makes 8-10 servings.