Cheesy Chicken Skillet
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts; cubed
- 1 package (12 oz.) velveeta shells and cheese dinner
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chicken; cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add shell pasta, milk & water; stir.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli & carrots; cover.
- Continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in velveeta cheese sauce until well blended.
Makes 4 servings